Thursday 11 December 2014

November Favourites

Hello Everyone!

I know I've been a bit quiet on the blogging the past couple of weeks! Apologies for that but there's been a few things going on that's been keeping me preoccupied. 
Today is my first blog post of December!  Can't believe it's two weeks to Christmas!
Today I thought I'd share with you my November Favourites. These are a few items that I've been loving the past month (and a half!).



Sleek i-Divine Palette - Storm 578
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish in 107
Lush Cosmetics Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Makeup Revolution Blush in Treat
MUA intense colour lip liner in Caramel Nougat

As you can see the i-Divine palette is well loved - especially with the pink and cream! I love that there is a matte black in this one as I hate not being able to create a good smokey eye with a black. Most palettes have a black but I find they have a slight shimmer to them, this one has no shimmer so I was very happy!




I love this lipstick colour from Rimmel, it's a lovely shade of red that's quite berry toned. It applies smoothly onto my lips and looks beautiful. I've almost ran out of this one so it's on the top of my christmas list for a replacement. This goes really well if you're looking for a red lip but one that's not too bold, you can apply this lightly for a subtle look. I used to be terrified of wearing a red lip, but I now know that I suit more berry toned colours. The best way to find out what suits you is to experiment!

The LUSH Bubblegum lip scrub is an amazing product that I will continue to purchase again and again. It's such a nice product to use and is perfect to use in the winter months to keep your lips smooth! I love the smell and the taste of this lip scrub. Who wouldn't? It's Bubblegum! I love using this before I put on my makeup as it gives my lips time to recover after using this before putting on my lipstick. 

The Makeup Revolution Blush is amazing and was an absolute steal for £2.00! I bought this in Superdrug after falling in love with the colour. It's kind of a pink/coral colour and it applies quite nicely onto my skin which lasts pretty much all day whilst I'm at work. For £2.00 I really can't complain about this product, it's incredible and I definitely recommend this blusher to anyone. If you're on a budget keep an eye out for this in your local Superdrug.

The MUA lip liner is really soft and easy to apply. I got this in a fairly nude colour as I already have a deep red and needed a liner that I could wear with my lighter lipsticks. I love how this applies onto my lips and for £1.00 you really can't go wrong. It's a beautiful colour and will definitely be buying more shades from this brand!


Sophie


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com