Sunday 12 October 2014

Recipe: inside out chicken kievs

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday afternoon/morning/monday wherever you are!
I'm just about to sort out the Sunday roast with my Mom but before I do I thought I'd share a little recipe with you all.
About three months ago I re-joined the gym and started to look at what I'm eating more. I've tried to make healthy alternatives to fatty junk that you buy in the shop, this is because I'm not going to lie to you, I LOVE my food. So for me it would be extremely difficult to change my diet to only eating chicken, veg and protein shakes. So here is one recipe that I found to be quite a hit, not only with me but for my whole family and boyfriend.

INSIDE OUT CHICKEN KIEVS


Normal chicken kievs that you buy in the shops are really bad for you, full of fat and most the time the chicken is not a whole breast and is processed together. Not mentioning the amount of oil that is inside of it!

I made this meal by simply cutting up garlic cloves and rubbing them all over the chicken, I then cut a little incision in the side of the chicken and placed a little garlic in there. I placed these under the grill for about 5 minutes each side, I then put breadcrumbs all over each chicken breast and put them under the grill again until the chicken was completely cooked.

You can do this recipe by using garlic butter/garlic puree too! Just do exactly the same recipe but change the garlic clove for the butter/puree.

Serve with vegetables or low fat chips!
Enjoy!


Sophie

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com